What is SOBA Webinar
SOBA Webinar is an initiative by SOBA ( STAR OUTSTANDING BUSINESS AWARDS ) to the business community to assist and upscale SMEs sustainability and alleviate business adversities stemming from COVID-19.
Past SOBA winners and associations to share updates on their area of expertise for SMEs to gain knowledge and for further discussion.
Why SOBA Webinar
To address pertinent Business Continuity Issues faced by SMEs informed post COVID-19 climate.
Topic: Post Covid-19 Business Survival
Gain insight on how SMEs should restrategise for the “new normal” in the aftermath of Covid-19. Plus, learn how SMEs can benefit from the enhanced stimulus package.
- Datuk Seri Garry Chua, President of Malaysia Retail Chain Association
- Datuk Michael Kang, National President of SME Association of Malaysia
- Datuk Dr. A.T. Kumararajah, Secretary General of Malaysian Associated Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Dato Bruce Lim, Deputy Secretary General of Malaysia Retail Chain Association
Topic: Digital Commerce for Sustainability
Gain insight on the new wave of commerce strategies in response to COVID-19.
- Mr Lim Kim Heng, Managing Director of Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn Bhd
- Mr Eugene Teh, Chief Business Officer of DIGI
- Mr Serm Teck Choon, President of Malaysian Digital Association
Topic: Resilient Leadership During Covid-19
- Dato’ Michael Tio, Group CE & MD, PKT Logistics Group Sdn Bhd
- Mr Dang Tai Luk, Founder & Group CEO of MyNews Holdings
- Mr Ko Chuan Zhen, CEO & Co-Founder, Plus Solar Systems Sdn Bhd
- Mr Michael Teoh, Founding CEO of Thriving Talents
Topic: Relief for SMEs to Overcome the Challenging Business Landscape